If you are in the athletic space right now, you have without a doubt heard that supplementation can help you go that extra mile. In fact, you may have experienced it first hand for yourself. When you take that new product and go on to hit that PR in the gym you’ve been trying for weeks.
Nothing feels better.
In the latest research, we are seeing that mushroom extracts, yes mushroom extracts, are the hot new thing in sports performance.
In previous times, we saw creatine taking the spotlight. Then beet juice became all the rage. Now, mushrooms are where it’s at.
More specifically, PEAKO2 is what you want to be on the lookout for. This ingredient is showing very promising results and may just be your ticket to your best performance yet.
What Is PEAKO2?
First, let’s talk about what this PEAKO2 is all about. This is a combination of six different mushroom strains that are easily deemed superfoods for your health. Mushrooms are powerful antigens in the body, meaning they help your body adapt to stress and recover faster than ever before.
Since strength training is essentially one giant stressor being placed on the body and the adaptation process is where you get stronger, anything you do to augment that adaptation process is going to push you in the right direction.
One of the primary mushrooms in this compound is cordyceps and research has shown that when subjects received this supplement, their ability to exercise at their metabolic threshold was increased by 10.5%, which is a notable change. 
As more and more athletes are taking this compound we are seeing even better results come about, illustrating that it certainly can serve as an ergogenic aid.
The Benefits You’ll See
So what can you expect to see when you add PEAKO2 to your supplement regime? Athletes taking this typically notice:
- They can exercise for longer before hitting that fatigue wall that forces them to stop
- They have better overall strength output when doing their maximum effort lifts
- They are more equipped with the determination to push through fatigue when it does kick in
- They recover faster between workout sessions, which allows them to get back into the gym sooner again to train hard and repeat the cycle
- You won’t feel so fatigued after your workout sessions, thus getting on with your day also feels easier
- You’ll experience a better overall body composition thanks to the increase in lean muscle mass you’re able to build, which then enhances your metabolic rate and helps your body burn calories faster than before
- You’ll receive better blood flow throughout the body, which can then mean improved nutrient and oxygen delivery to the hard-working muscle tissues
Getting better in the gym comes down to how hard you train and how frequently you train that hard. It does you no good to go in and do a killer workout and then spend five days recovering from it. You’ll end up training so infrequently that results simply won’t come about.
But if you can train that hard, recover fast, and do it all again, that’s where the real progress is. While good nutrition and a proper night’s sleep both are definitely solid factors in promoting good recovery, sometimes it just isn’t enough. This is where supplementation comes into play.
Putting It All Together
Right now, Jacked Factory has taken it one step further. They aren’t just giving you PEAKO2, but instead, they’re giving you this compound coupled with other powerful ingredients to give you what may just be best ergogenic aid on the market today.
Build-XT is a powerful muscle building assist that will take all the hard work in your gym and help ensure it pays off.
With this product, you’ll not only get a full gram of PEAKO2, making it a very concentrated form of these extracts, but you’ll also be getting elevATP, which is ancient peat and apple fruit extract along with AstraGin, which is short for Astragalus Root Extract and Tienchi Ginseng Root Extract.
Astragalus is a key herb that can help to improve your body’s immune response, which can then assist with ensuring that you bounce back between workout sessions. Remember that exercise is a stress placed on the immune system and when the immune system has more stress than it can handle on it, that’s when burnout, overtraining and/or poor performance is likely to result.
Additionally, elevATP has been shown by research  to help increase the total level of ATP present in the body at any given moment, which can then catapult your energy levels during workout sessions. Since ATP is the primary energy currency your muscles use to fuel contractions, the more of it present, the longer you can workout with intensity.
It is a powerful compound to help improve your strength training performance and see better overall muscle building results. Since building muscle often comes down to how much volume you can perform, anything that enhances your total volume output is good news. This is precisely what elevATP will do.
So if you are someone who feels stuck in your current program and just aren’t seeing the progress you’re looking for, it may be time for a little supplementation help. Whatever you’re currently taking may not be getting the job done, but you can rest assured when you use Build-XT, you’ll see some remarkable changes.
1. Chen, Steve, et al. “Effect of Cs-4®(Cordyceps sinensis) on exercise performance in healthy older subjects: A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.” The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine 16.5 (2010): 585-590.
2. Huang, Li-feng, et al. “The effect of Astragaloside IV on immune function of regulatory T cell mediated by high mobility group box 1 protein in vitro.” Fitoterapia 83.8 (2012): 1514-1522
3. Joy, Jordan M., et al. “Ancient peat and apple extracts supplementation may improve strength and power adaptations in resistance trained men.” BMC complementary and alternative medicine 16.1 (2016): 224
Categorised in: Ingredients
About the author