You’ve just spent a good few months working hard in the gym. You’ve followed the strictest of diets, you hit the grind day in and day out – All in your quest to get leaner!
The last thing you want is a little water retention taking away from the look that you’ve accomplished and long desired.
But the fact remains.
It really doesn’t take much excess water being retained under the skin to cause you to go from shredded to fluffy in minutes.
Water retention can occur for any number of reasons:
- Too much psychological stress
- A salty meal that was eaten the night beforehand
- A higher carbohydrate intake than you normally eat
- Intense workout sessions
- Cardio training
- Certain medications
- Lack of sleep
…and on and on it goes.
It’s almost impossible to find someone who hasn’t suffered from water retention at some point or another. It’s normal – and natural.
But if you want to get shredded, it’s definitely going to stand in your way.
What’s your solution around this?
While drinking enough water is absolutely vital to managing water retention (contrary to what you may believe, you need to drink more water, not less), sometimes a little added supplementation is needed.
You have two options here:
- Synthetic supplements
- Natural supplements
As you might imagine, there are some big differences between the two.
Perhaps the biggest difference between synthetic supplements and those that are derived using all natural ingredients is the side effects that are typically seen.
Any time you are putting something made from chemicals into your body, you are going to risk seeing much stronger side effects than when it’s naturally derived. While there are exceptions to every rule, this is generally what you must remember.
Some of the side effects that may start to occur include things like:
- Hyponatremia, which is a condition where the total sodium concentration in your body is not high enough to maintain good health
- Feelings of dizziness
- Constant headaches throughout the day
- Symptoms of dehydration – feeling thirsty, low in energy, and suffering from muscle weakness
- Muscle cramps due to lack of water – this is particularly notable in those who are performing an intense exercise on a daily basis
- Impotence in males
So as you can see, it’s quite the line-up!
By choosing natural diuretics, you can help avoid many of these as they tend to work better with your body rather than against it.
So now that you know a little more about why you should choose natural diuretics over synthetically made ones, let’s talk about everything you need to know about natural diuretics.
What benefits can be derived when using natural diuretics?
Unlike some of the synthetic diuretics out there that really only help you lose water weight, natural diuretics do so much more.
They will help to reduce that bloated feeling you have (not just the look of bloating, but the feeling where you feel like you are ‘full of water’ so to speak) while also helping to enhance your vascularity.
For many men, one of the key signs that you are at that lean enough stage is when you see veins rippling through your skin making you look absolutely shredded. But all it takes is just a little bit of water to completely throw this off entirely.
A natural diuretic is also great for detoxifying the body, which in turn is going to help every single system in your body function a lot better, reducing any feelings of fatigue due to the toxic load.
Natural diuretics also work quickly and produce reliably good results that you can count on. Some people have this notion that natural products just aren’t as strong or as beneficial as those that are synthetic but this isn’t necessarily the case. As it happens to be with natural diuretics, you can see just as good of results, if not better with these products.
This is because since you are using naturally occurring ingredients, your body isn’t as likely to try and fight you but rather, lets the water go and leans you down in the process.
Naturally Occurring Ingredients
When on the hunt for a natural diuretic product, there are a few products that you’ll want to be looking for. These include:
- Horsetail Powder, which helps naturally reduce water retention thanks to the strong supply of phytonutrients it provides the body
- Dandelion root extract, which is perhaps the most commonly used natural diuretic . Many people choose to use this all on its own; however, it can be even more powerful when stacked with other ingredients. Dandelion root has been used for many years as a natural stimulant for urinary organs as it gets the entire water removal system in the body up and working.
- Hawthorn Berry powder, which has been used to treat bladder and kidney stones in the past and contains compounds that will help flush excess water from the body.
- Green tea leaf extract, which can not only help you flush out the excess water2 you want to remove but also provide solid antioxidant support to help enhance your natural health while boosting longevity. Green tea has been proven to help fend off a number of different diseases.
- Yerba Mate Leaf Powder, which is a naturally occurring source of caffeine that will help to stimulate the urinary organs as well and have diuretic effects on the body. On top of this, it may also help to lower cholesterol levels, which will provide heart health benefits on the side as well.
So as you can see, there are plenty of solid naturally occurring ingredients to consider harnessing if you want to get ripped in a hurry and rid yourself of all that unwanted water retention.
It’s important to note that you also want to look for a product that is completely transparent on the label. Meaning you know how much of each ingredient you’re taking in with each serving. Many companies hide behind a proprietary blend, which can allow them to use high volumes of fillers and provide you with less of the actual active ingredients.
You also need to ensure that you are getting clinically dosed amounts of each of these naturally occurring ingredients to ensure that you are going to receive the benefits that you are looking for.
If you’re after a product that does all that and more, check out Dry XT by Jacked Factory. This product is designed to provide all of these ingredients in the perfect research-backed dosing combination to help you excrete that excess water fast while still feeling great and ready to take on whatever your day brings.
Don’t let bloating and water retention get you down any longer. Get Dry XT on your side and finally find out how much all that hard work you’ve put in has paid off.
 Hook, I., A. McGee, and M. Henman. “Evaluation of dandelion for diuretic activity and variation in potassium content.” International journal of pharmacognosy 31.1 (1993): 29-34.
 Hoffmann, David. “Focus on Herbs: Hawthorn: The Heart Helper.” Alternative and Complementary Therapies 1.3 (1995): 191-192.
About the author